THE AFM-A PROCESS FOR PROVIDING THE COVID-19 VACCINE
Arete Family Medicine - Anchorage is prioritizing the COVID-19 vaccine to the following groups:1) Healthcare providers who meet all of the following criteria:
- You have direct patient contact, or have direct contact with infectious materials from patients
- You provide essential services in a health care setting that cannot be offered remotely or performed via telemedicine
- You provide a service in a healthcare setting that cannot be postponed without detrimental impact to the patient’s short-term or long-term health outcomes
2) Adults 65 and overIf you meet the criteria for either of the groups above:
- Please read the Patient Fact Sheet-Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine prior to your appointment, and
- Complete the COVID-19 Pre-vaccination Checklist form and bring it with you to your appointment.
You can schedule an appointment by calling our office at (907) 777-1850 or requesting it online through our patient portal.Medicare and Medicaid patients who are not established with AFM-A must call our office at (907) 777-1850 to schedule an appointment.Dr. James Lord, Dr. Julie Robinson, Dr. Ray Robinson, Dr. Timothy Coalwell, Dr. Stacey Nieder, Dr. Lisbeth Berge, Tara Wood, PA and the AFM-A staff.